Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just Live Your Life...

So, some updates on me and my life:

I'm currently fighting this HORRIBLE cold. It's been going around, seems everyone has it and now I've caught it too. Coughing, congestion, runny nose, body aches, fever. Yeah, it's AWFUL. But I'm actually getting a little better... thank you Nyquil!

Anyways, my family's good, my mom just got back from an overnight trip to Evansville with her best friend and I guess they had some good times. My dad's in the process of getting the same cold as me and yet still has to go to work...poor guy! Found out one of my great-aunts passed away the other morning, I never even met the woman. Makes me wish I could get closer to my dad's side of the family...I was pretty sad that I never knew her.

Me and Charles are doing alright. I'm not gonna say awesome, because then I'd be lying, but there's no break-up potential. We're just comfortable. Although normally, I would love that, it's been boring the crap outta me lately. I miss what it was like in the beginning of our relationship, but I know that always changes. We love each other and care about each other, so I guess that's all that matters :)

I'm glad to say there's no major drama in my life currently...just small things here and there. Some girls just don't know when to shut up or think before they speak, but I'm not that worried about them anymore. Some girls try to take my boyfriend and fail miserably, because at the end of the day, he'll always come home to me :P

Life is good, not great, but good. :)

0 comments: