Wednesday, October 8, 2008

How Can You See Into My Eyes Like Open Doors

So it's safe to say, I'm doing better. I'm not as depressed as I was when I wrote the last time. I'm still struggling a little, though. I have been doing some thinking these past few days and I have realized that I'm not the only one in this world going through stuff like this. I'm just one of many. I will be okay.

So I was checking my email today and I recieved this message from one of my church friends, it says:

"A woman was asked by a coworker, 'What is it like to be a Christian?' The coworker replied, 'It is like being a pumpkin.' God picks you from the patch, brings you in, and washes all the dirt off of you. Then He cuts off the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff. He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, and greed. Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see.' "

Isn't that so true? I loved it b/c of the Fall reference as well :)


Life, in general, is good. Charles and I are doing better, I think some time apart helped a lot. He had been coming over every single day after work and the time together was actually driving us apart. So I'm glad that things have slowed down for the most part with us. Taking our time is what we do best :)

Well, that's all for now...I may add more later, but probably not :P

0 comments: