Monday, November 10, 2008

And They'll Give Us A Talking To...

Nothing new to talk about really. Well other than the fact that my boyfriend locked his keys in his car in Montgomery this morning with it RUNNING and leaves it to go to work. I can't even get over it. And now his dad's supposed to be getting me at 12:30 but I don't even know where his spare key is so yeah...it's complicated. I haven't been back to bed since six this morning because of it...I can't sleep knowing that's going on. I know...nothing I can do about it...gah I wish I drove!!!

I'm not sick anymore. My parents got what I had though and my poor mom is on her second round of antibiotics. I'm glad I have a good immune system!

So this past week I've been waking up earlier than usual. I'm not really sure why other than the fact there's been days where I had to get up early. I think I'm gonna start doing this and reading my Bible every morning. It's something I've been wanting to do for awhile now :)

I know it's a little behind, but I just wanted to put out a prayer request for the family of Jim Miller. Jim passed away last Sunday due to complications from a heartattack. Jim was an awesome guy from what I know about him and a hell of a coach. He will be greatly missed.

Well, until next time...

0 comments: