Monday, November 2, 2009

Hurt.

The title of this says it all...

Me and Charles called off the engagement.

I can't bring myself to take the ring off...

It's so pretty and perfect...

My thoughts are all over the place currently.

Maybe I should just stop rambling...

I can't even function.

I don't want anything else right now...

All men can basically go to hell.

Seriously.

Ugh.

FML.

Okay...anyways...

I love my friends and family so so so much...

They are always going to be here for me...

Even if he can't be.

When he won't be when he finds someone else...

Which I'm sure won't take long.

Ugh...

Why the fuck does everything bad happen to me?

I don't even understand what I did.

He says nothing, but I just don't know.

How would you feel if the very thing you always wanted was ripped from you in an instant?

Man I'm really rambling.

I shouldn't even talk about this online...but I don't care...it's therapeutic.

Whatever.

I'm done.

My life as I know it is done.

It will never be the same.

Nothing will ever be the same.

0 comments: