So, for the past two weeks Charles has been planning this trip to go out of town. He kept telling me it was a surprise and I wasn't gonna know where we were at until we got there. So last night, me, him, and our friends Micah and Denny all leave Washington at around 6pm. I was blindfolded the entire way there and felt kinda stupid...especially when we stopped for gas. So we finally get there and he says something about parking in a parking garage and I'm like where the heck are we? He finally lets me take off my blindfold and all I see of course is parking garage. So we meet up with our friends and walk out of the garage and into a big beautiful building. Immediately I realize we are in French Lick at the casino and resort :D It's really beautiful there...I wish I would have gotten more pictures, but oh well. So we decide that we are pretty hungry at this point and start looking for a place to eat. Well we decide on going to Pluto's Pizzeria :) We order and wait on our pizza to get done. Well Charles gets up to go get the pizza and when he sits it on the table...there's a ring box opened up on the pizza box! He took the ring outta the box and put it on my finger and asked me to marry him! I said yes, of course! We finished eating and then I called my mom(who already knew this was gonna happen, by the way) and told her the good news! She said congratulations :D So we spent the rest of the night at the casino and went outside to take some pictures because it's gorgeous there! We headed home around 9 pm and went straight to his parents house to tell them the good news :D His mom gave us both big hugs and both of his parents said congratulations :) It went a lot smoother than I thought it would. lol So then we went to the Angle to celebrate with a few drinks and called it a night around 1 am. It was such a fun night and I have never been happier. I cannot wait to be Mrs. Charles Evans!
Italy Day 3 {Cinque Terre}
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment