Monday, September 22, 2008

It's Always Been You

Charles John Evans Jr. is pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me. He has stood by me through it all in the past fourteen months. I have never felt so loved and so protected before in my entire life. He has made me the happiest girl in the world. There are so many times when I feel as though I don't deserve him but I know that he is what I need. I just feel so giddy when I'm around him and the butterflies never stop. That's how love should feel. I'm so comfortable when I'm with him, I feel as though I can do or say anything. I love the fact that he gets along so well with my parents and that I get along with his family. I want him to meet the rest of my family soon, but I know that comes with time.

He has a daughter from a previous relationship, Hannah. She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I can't help but love her. I am afraid of getting too close though, because sometimes relationships aren't permanent. [[Although I hope ours is.]] Her mother and I see eye to eye on some things and not so much on others, but I will never step in and try to change anything. I am never gonna be her mother and I am completely okay with that. I am just letting Charles be her father and making sure that he is doing alright. But I love him and I love her and I only want what's best for her.

I am SO happy :) That's all there is to it.






Hannah, lounging in her carseat :)

0 comments: