Saturday, December 13, 2008

This Year Has Flown By!

It's almost Christmas. Wow. Where did the time go? Honestly, it seems like we were just doing this and it's here again. lol Anyways, I haven't blogged in awhile, I guess I should post an update on my life.

Me- I've been doing pretty good, Winter blues haven't consumed me like I thought they would. I've been working on changing my attitude and my outlook on life. I feel as though a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I'm empowered :)

My love- Currently getting over a little cold, but it wasn't anything too major. He's been working hard at the mine and actually is enjoying THREE days off this week. Granted, today they got rained out, but Monday and Wednesday was his scheduled days off. He's been so amazing lately and I remember exactly why I fell in love with him in the first place :) The things he does for me, my family, and his family are just awesome! He's so giving and I hope his daughter's just like him someday!

Hannah Lynn- She just turned 13 months! Man she's growing so fast and starting to babble/talk a lot more! She can say so many things and it's so funny! Last night we took her to get her picture taken and she did so well! I'll post a picture or two as soon as I get my hands on the CD :) She's precious and I love the fact that she looks so much like her daddy!

My family- All is well on the homefront, for the most part. Sadly I lost my great-uncle a couple of weeks ago. He was 77 and had led a very fun, active life. He was a trapper of different animals and wasn't afraid to mess with any of them lol My dad was pretty hurt though because his uncle meant a lot to him. It hurt me to know that he hurt, even though we may not always get along. But all in all, he's okay now. My mom is doing pretty well, still getting around really well. For those of you who don't know, she's legally blind. She can tell when it's daylight/dark and can see like an outline of a person, but she can't tell you what you look like or what she looks like. But she's doing so wonderful :) My mom is definitely my everything.

But that's pretty much my life in a nutshell. By the way, if you know me and you're reading this blog, you should comment and/or start following, cause I plan to post more often. :)

Love,



**EDIT**


Charles posted the pics on MySpace, I had to steal a few :P




1 comments:

Star said...

Hey Ashley,
You're definitely right about this year flying by! I feel like it just started, but so many amazing things have happened in my life this year that I wouldn't change it for the world.
It's good to hear that you're trying to have a positive attitude even through the yucks of the winter season. The world definitely needs more people like you!
Enjoy the last days of 2008 and have a very happy and safe new year!
Bless you and your family and friends this Christmas season!